Thursday 25 March 2010

Day 4


I'm still feeling like a right cripple - taking Co-codamol every 4 hours and Oramorth at night along with Diclofenac 3 times a day - it helps the pain well for me, and I find using the sling does stop me being tempted to use my hand when I shouldn't.

Today my husband has returned to work and I must get the kids up and do the school run myself, which I manage quite well, and only need to ask for the kids help once or twice, for holding jars and bottles while I undo the lids.

I have bought myself a special dog lead which goes over my body like a bag strap, for walking the dog. My dog is trained to go on the left side, and despite a bit of practice he can't get used to walking on the right.
I find the lead very handy and will consider using it even after my hand heals as it keeps both hands free and is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment